The cycle route
Quiet little roads to Adam Island. From there, the cycle route runs along the banks of the Oise River, some of which has a rustic surface. From Mours to Asnières, alternating paths and roads with a little traffic. From Royaumont Abbey, alternating quiet roads, paths and alleys to Chantilly. Small road to Senlis.
SNCF railway stations
- Transillien Pontoise > Creil: Valmondois, L'Île-Adam-Parmain, Persian-Beaumont stations
- Transillien Paris-Nord > Persian-Beaumont: Nointel-Mours and Viarmes stations
- TER Paris-Nord > Persian-Beaumont > Beauvais
- Direct train Paris-Nord > Auvers in season (30')
- RER D: Chantilly-Gouvieux station